We are looking for a self-motivated surveyor who can take ownership of their responsibilities, and takes pride in their work. You will have assistance to learn the Lewis procedures for each construction crew and project.
- Must be able to travel 90% of the time throughout the Midwest and occasionally nationwide.
- Responsible for surveying duties as they relate to Lewis scope of work and to maintain quality control.
- Provide assistance as needed to the construction crews as the project progresses.
- Use “Zero error” tolerance criteria and techniques when establishing layout positions and control.
- Project created in CAD Software via plans or electronic files to aid construction crew in project layout.
- Operating electronic total station instrument transit, Auto-level and other surveying instruments.
- Read, review, and interpret maps, drawings and diagrams.
- Set and mark stakes for slopes, grades and other construction purposes.
- Determine and set markers.
- Determine lines, corners, elevations, grades, alignments, angles, positions and distances.
- Maintain the total station and field book.
- Maintain survey equipment and tools.
- Perform related field and office engineering work.
Thank you for your interest in a position with Lewis Construction, Inc. Please send us your resume (by mail or email email@example.com), and fill out the portion of our application provided, by clicking "Apply Now!"
No Phone Calls Please.
Lewis Construction, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.